Is it possible to work from a laptop ?
Yes, but if you work with a laptop we recommend that you connect it to a good quality screen. Generally, laptops have a limited screen quality in terms of color rendering which makes it difficult to control color. Furthermore, a laptop’s screen’s resolution is generally less than HD resolution making it less comfortable to use the EasyScanCube software.Despite these reservations, EasyScanCube has been designed to operate with screens less than 1920 x 1080 pixels, as long as it has a minimum vertical resolution of 800 lines.For optimized comfort we advise you to equip yourself with a good quality screen, HD resolution or higher, 23 inches or more.
Is it better to install Windows 32 or 64 bits ?
What are the set-up requirements to run EasyScanCube?
- A computer running Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (PC or MAC with Fusion or Parallels Desktop).
- For comfort, we recommend using a computer with an Intel i5 or i7 processor.
- 8 GB memory minimum, 16 GB is recommended.
- 2 available USB2 ports + 1 for the turntable (a powered usb hub is sometimes necessary when the USB ports on the computer are used a lot).
- A good quality, preferably HD. Most of our customers use a 16/9 of 23″ or 24″, and 1920 by 1080 pixels.
Note: Screens of less than 800 vertical lines will not allow you to work correctly with EasyScanCube. To qualify for a larger preview, your screen should have a minimum vertical resolution of 1080 lines.