The ScanCube 204 mini photo studio
To produce HD photos
The ScanCube 204 is a mini photo-video studio booth designed to take pictures small products. Ideal for producing packshots, the ScanCube 204 can be equipped with an e-view360 turntable to create animations such as 360° packshots, automated shots from different angles, videos…
Compact, easy to use and including advanced features, the ScanCube 204 photo-video studio booth is a proven solution, adopted by many e-retailers and manufacturers in eyewear, jewelry and cosmetics.
Examples of use
The ScanCube 204 is ideal for your product photos of:
- Jewelery, jewelry store, watchmaking,
- Pharmacy, drugstore and parapharmacy
- Children’s shoes and small leather goods
- Wine, beverages and agribusiness
Photo studio mini capacity
See all the featuresPhoto studios 204 can photograph any type of object smaller than:
Without the turntable:
- in vertical shooting *: maximum base of the product = 47 x 41 cm
- in shooting from the front *: width = 41 cm / height = 48 cm
With the turntable:
- Shooting from the front *: max. diagonal of the base of the product = 30 cm / height = 37 cm
The backlit floor of Studio 204 is designed to support a load of 35 kg.
The e-view360 S turntable is guaranteed for a load of 25 kg.
With the EasyScanCube software, you benefit from many features allowing you to automate your shooting of photos produced:
- Automated stacking
- Automatic clipping and cropping
- Ghost image and position memory
* The dimensions max. products likely to be photographed in the boxes 204 are given as an indication; depending on the shape of the products, these dimensions can be revised upwards or downwards. To work with ease, it is advisable to remove 2 to 4 cm at the indicated values.
External dimensions: 51 x 63 x 70
Dimensions packed: 62 x 73 x 88
Weight of the box: 34 kg
Box weight + package + pallet:52 kg
- 1 EasyScanCube Software License
- 1 photo box 204
- 1 photo tripod
- Connectors: 1 USB cable angled 3m, 1 mini USB cable 3m, and, depending on configurations, one or two external 220V / 24V power supply of 280 W Meanwell brand.
Optional turntable pack:
- 1 e-view tray360 S
- an on-board and 1 PVC disc
- 1 tray power cable about 50cm.
The lighting system is complemented by two backlighting sources located at the back and under the floor of the box. This backlight makes it possible to obtain photos with a perfectly white background and is used for the automatic trimming process (Automask patent ScanCube).
The ScanCube 204 mini photo studio is composed of:
- A structure that avoids angular points, unwanted reflections and shadow areas made of aluminum profiles and aluminum honeycomb technical panels.
- Wide front access and no permanent door to allow easy placement of products to photograph and positioning the camera with the desired angle and the recoil imposed by the dimensions of the product, while avoiding a source of unsightly reflections.
- Walls designed to diffuse or reflect light with six sources of adjustable lights.
- An upper compartment closed by a sliding door with a quick fastening system to install exclusive accessories such as the TopShot, vertical adjustable shooting stand, laser beam centering system, nylon wire suspension.
The ScanCube 204 has a secure 24V DC power supply. The power source consists of one or two of the Meanwell brand 220V / 24V 220W external power supply (supplied with the box).
The box is equipped with 4 24 V sockets to power accessories or options such as the turntable.
For an optimal use of all our photo studios, we recommend the use of a computer equipped with an Intel i5 or i7 processor, with at least 8GB of memory.
You will find in our FAQ a detailed article on the optimal configuration of your workstation.
Characteristics of the turntable
The turntable associated with the photo studio scancube allows the realization of animation and 360 degree view of your product photos.
Powered by the EasyScanCube software, the turntable is composed of a rotating table and a removable on-plate diameter 460 mm.
With a total weight of 7kg, the eview 360s turntable can support a load of 25kg.
Powered electrically 24V DC from the box the tray is connected to the computer with a USB2 cable. The sequential rotation of the tray is automated to synchronize it with the shooting.
The turntable can be used outside the box, with an external power supply (optional).