The ScanCube 516 video photo studio
An L sized packshot studio
Renowned for its ease of use, the ScanCube 516 has advanced features that adapt to different user profiles, from neophyte to professional photographer.
Examples of use
The ScanCube 516 Photo Studio is ideal for your product photos of:
- Leather goods and luggage
- Interior decoration
- Small furniture
- Textile and fashion on bust
ScanCube 516 Capacity
The 516 photo studio from ScanCube can photograph any type of object smaller than:
Without the turntable:
- in vertical shooting *: maximum base of the product = 76 x 68 cm
- in front shooting *: width = 68 cm / height = 102 cm
With the turntable:
- Shooting from the front *: maximum diagonal of the base of the product = 56 cm / height = 90 cm
The backlit floor of the scancube 516 is designed to support a load of 35 kg.
The e-view360 M2 turntable is guaranteed for a load of 25 kg.
With the EasyScanCube software, you benefit from many features allowing you to automate your shooting of photos produced:
- Automated stacking
- Automatic clipping and cropping
- Ghost image and position memory
* The dimensions max. products capable of being photographed in the boxes 516 are given as an indication; depending on the shape of the products, these dimensions can be revised upwards or downwards. To work with ease, it is advisable to remove 3 to 5 cm at the indicated values.
Internal dimensions: 76 (L) x 80 (D) x 106 (H)
External dimensions: 78 x 88 x 124
Dimensions packed: 90 x 123 x 144
Box weight: 75 kg
Box weight + package + pallet: 108 kg
Your photo studio is delivered ready to use and contains:
- 1 EasyScanCube Software License
- 1 picture box 516
- 1 photo tripod
- Connectors: 1 USB cable angled 3m, 1 mini USB cable 3m, and, depending on configurations, one or two external 220V / 24V power supply of 280 W Meanwell brand.
Optional turntable pack:
- 1 e-view tray360 S
- an on-board and 1 PVC disc
- 1 tray power cable about 50cm.
The lighting system is complemented by two backlighting sources located at the back and under the floor of the box. This backlight makes it possible to obtain photos with a perfectly white background and is used for the automatic trimming process (Automask patent ScanCube).
The ScanCube 516 photo studio is composed of:
- A structure that avoids angular points, unwanted reflections and shadow areas made of aluminum profiles and aluminum honeycomb technical panels.
- Wide front access and no permanent door to allow easy placement of products to photograph and positioning the camera with the desired angle and the recoil imposed by the dimensions of the product, while avoiding a source of unsightly reflections.
- Walls designed to diffuse or reflect light with six sources of adjustable lights.
- An upper compartment closed by a sliding door with a quick fastening system to install exclusive accessories such as the TopShot, vertical adjustable shooting stand, laser beam centering system, nylon wire suspension.
The ScanCube 516 has a secure 24V DC power supply. The power source consists of two Meanwell brand 220V / 24V 220W external power supply (supplied with the box).
The box is equipped with 4 24 V sockets to power accessories or options such as the turntable.
For an optimal use of all our photo studios, we recommend the use of a computer equipped with an Intel i5 or i7 processor, with at least 8GB of memory.
You will find in our FAQ a detailed article on the optimal configuration of your workstation.
Characteristics of the turntable
The turntable associated with the photo studio scancube allows the realization of animation and 360 degree view of your product photos.
Powered by the EasyScanCube software, the turntable is composed of a rotating table and a removable on-plate with a diameter of 710 mm and 110 mm in height.
With a total weight of 7kg, the eview 360s turntable can support a load of 25kg.
Powered electrically 24V DC from the box the tray is connected to the computer with a USB2 cable. The sequential rotation of the tray is automated to synchronize it with the shooting.
Out of the box this turntable can receive trays of e 710 or 800 mm in diameter. An external power supply (optional) is required for use of the tray outside the photo studio