The ScanCube 626 Video Photo Studio
Your XL sized studio photo
Benefit from both the ease of use of ScanCube studios and their advanced features. With the help of these innovations, you will get professional quality images and animations, ready for the web or print.
Examples of use
The ScanCube 626 is ideal for your product photos of:
- Ready to wear clothing,
- Electrical household appliances
- Sports and leisures
ScanCube 626 Capacity
Without the turntable:
- in vertical shooting *: maximum base of the product = 83 x 77 cm
- in front shooting *: width = 76 cm / height = 145 cm
With the turntable:
- Shooting from the front *: max. diagonal of the base of the product = 64 cm / height = 134 cm
The backlit floor of the 626 studios is designed to support a load of 35 kg.
The e-view360 M3 turntable is guaranteed for a load of 25 kg.
With the EasyScanCube software, you benefit from many features allowing you to automate your shooting of photos produced:
- Automated stacking
- Automatic clipping and cropping
- Ghost image and position memory
* The dimensions max. products likely to be photographed in the boxes 626 are given as an indication; depending on the shape of the products, these dimensions can be revised upwards or downwards. To work with ease, it is advisable to remove 3 to 5 cm at the indicated values.
Internal dimensions: 85 (L) x 89 (D) x 151 (H)
External dimensions: 87 x 97 x 169
Packaged dimensions: 98 x 135 x 186
Weight of the box: 98 kg
Box weight + package + pallet: 139 kg
* Dimensions are in centimeters (Width x Depth x Height)
Your photo studio is delivered ready to use and contains:
- 1 EasyScanCube Software License
- 1 picture box 626
- 1 photo tripod
- Connectors: 1 USB cable angled 3m, 1 mini USB cable 5m, and, depending on configurations, one or two external 220V / 24V power supply of 280 W Meanwell brand.
Optional turntable pack:
- 1 e-view tray360 S
- an on-board and 1 PVC disc
- 1 tray power cable about 50cm.
The lighting system is complemented by two backlighting sources located at the back and under the floor of the box. This backlight makes it possible to obtain photos with a perfectly white background and is used for the automatic trimming process (Automask patent ScanCube).
The ScanCube 626 photo studio is composed of:
- A structure that avoids angular points, unwanted reflections and shadow areas made of aluminum profiles and aluminum honeycomb technical panels.
- Wide front access and no permanent door to allow easy placement of products to photograph and positioning the camera with the desired angle and the recoil imposed by the dimensions of the product, while avoiding a source of unsightly reflections.
- Walls designed to diffuse or reflect light with six sources of adjustable lights.
- An upper compartment closed by a sliding door with a quick fastening system to install exclusive accessories such as the TopShot, vertical adjustable shooting stand, laser beam centering system, nylon wire suspension.
The ScanCube 626 has a secure 24V DC power supply. The power source consists of two Meanwell brand 220V / 24V 220W external power supply (supplied with the box).
The box is equipped with 4 24 V sockets to power accessories or options such as the turn
For an optimal use of all our photo studios, we recommend the use of a computer equipped with an Intel i5 or i7 processor, with at least 8GB of memory.
You will find in our FAQ a detailed article on the optimal configuration o
Characteristics of the turntable
The turntable associated with the photo studio scancube allows the realization of animation and 360 degree view of your product photos.
Powered by the EasyScanCube software, the turntable is composed of a rotating table and a removable on-plate with a diameter of 800 mm and 110 mm in height.
With a total weight of 7kg, the eview 360s turntable can support a load of 25kg.
Powered electrically 24V DC from the box the tray is connected to the computer with a USB2 cable. The sequential rotation of the tray is automated to synchronize it with the shooting.
Out of the box this turntable can receive trays of e 710 or 800 mm in diameter. An external power supply (optional) is required for use of the tray outside the photo studio